Hopefully this will prove to be a pictorial documentation of life's beauty and moments, both in my business and personal life. I share this with the world in hopes that I can brighten someones day and encourage a smile somewhere. Please check out my website at www.steshawarren.com Thanks!!!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Anna & Jake



My husband's sister recently got engaged...to the absolute perfect man for her. They are an amazing couple and just radiate grace when together. You can see it in their eyes just how much they love each other and both are just GLOWING right now with excitement over their approaching wedding! We actually went back to the proposal site to shoot their portraits. The Bog Garden of Greensboro is a very special place to them. I'm so happy that I got to shoot their engagement portraits and am so very much looking forward to shooting their wedding! These two are soul-mates...no doubt about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers