Hopefully this will prove to be a pictorial documentation of life's beauty and moments, both in my business and personal life. I share this with the world in hopes that I can brighten someones day and encourage a smile somewhere. Please check out my website at www.steshawarren.com Thanks!!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kelsey



I had the pleasure of photographing my baby cousin recently...well, she's not a baby anymore but she'll never be too big to get grief from her older cousin! She is a dynamic young lady who impresses me every time I am in her presence. She is very down to earth and prides herself in her "country" roots. She is a strong young woman with virtuous values. When we decided to do a session I knew I wanted to capture her love of the rough outdoors. She is well versed with the ways of the hunt and a tom-boy with feminine grace. We decided to head outback of her fathers property into her actual hunting ground. There was a light drizzle and the overcast lighting was lovely. We nearly got rained out a few times, but managed to have an amazing session. I am looking forward to continuing to watch her turn into the amazing woman that she is already being molded into.




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful young lady!!! :) Thanks again for this - can't wait for many more shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most certainly welcome! I'm looking forward to photographing her in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers